Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Red Carpet Worthy Looks





Elegant Dresses. Lights Flashing. A Famous Red Velvet Carpet. 
For anyone who is a fashion expert the Oscar's can be best described as the superbowl of fashion. It's an ultimate wow event that can either leave you speechless or confused. I'm not a big fan of the actual Oscar show but the red carpet intrigues me. Have you ever imagine yourself walking the red carpet? What would be your ideal red carpet worthy look? If I had the opportunity to attend the Oscar's I imagine myself aiming to wear something romantic, fashionable, old hollywood glamour, and exquisitely elegant.

The four dresses above are my top picks of the red carpet looks. Natalie Portman looked amazing in her off the shoulder Rodarte plum dress. No wonder she won best actress, lol, no she really deserved that Oscar. Most importantly she's pregnant. For someone whose pregnant I have to say she looks divine, happy, and blessed. Congrats NP you earned it. Beside Natalie's dress I was fascinated with Cate Blanchett's pale lavendar Givenchy couture gown. Talk about being different and creative. I absolutely love the design and how artistic it is. The mustard yellow embellishment is a great touch and the clean cut sleeves makes it a futuristic look with a touch of elegance.

What was your favorite dress? 





Media credit courtesy of Getty Images 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting you just made my day :)