Sunday, March 13, 2011

Levi's Curve ID


I'm sure every women can relate that finding a good pair of jeans is hard. Yesterday, Levi stores 
allowed customers to get a custom Levi's Curve ID fitting. You might be wondering what is a Levi Curve ID? As we all know women comes in all different shapes and sizes. So, Levi's came up with an easy way to find perfect jeans that fits your body type. I highly recommend taking the time to check out the Levi's website and take the Levi Curve ID quiz. 





So I took the quiz and it looks like I'm Bold Curve. I am not a big fan when it comes to jeans but I must admit that my favorite pair of jeans I own are Levi's. I'm curious to know what everyone's Levi's Curve ID is so let me know how the quiz went or if you own a pair I would love to hear your reviews. :) 



xoxo

AHLINE 


images are courtesy of Levi Strauss & Co.   

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post!
    I just found your blog,it's very cute.I added to your followers:)
    xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting you just made my day :)