Friday, April 22, 2011

"Busybee" Fashion Food Fridays


Sorry for not being able to post any personal fashion pictures this week. Unfortunately, work has occupied all my time and im sadden i haven't had any time for myself except sleeping between shifts. Instead of nothing I figured I would just share the H&M Spring/Summer 2011 editorial spread. Enjoy. Happy Earth Day. 





All fashion images above are courtesy of H&M





Neighborhood: Soho 
475 West Broadway 
New York, NY 10012






Dos Caminos, is a mexican chain restaurant and I personally enjoy going to the Soho location. This restaurant is rather trendy it has a wonderful outdoor seating area that overlooks Houston Street. Inside is a bit small and narrow but the interior is low lit and somewhat romantic. Dos Caminos, is always packed but you can place a reservation via Opentable

My personal experience is always good in here. I never have any problems with the service. The food is delicious and I think the entrees are great in size and price. My favorite dish is the pollo a la plancha. The pollo a la plancha is a spiced roasted chicken over saffron, peas, and raisin. It's an amazing dish that is savory and sweet. With all Mexican/Latin cuisines I just love ordering sweet plantains. It's a great simple but yummy side that will compliment any entree you order.




xoxo


photos courtesy of A+A

4 comments:

  1. wow those items from H&M are so creativ and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. great lookbook! love it!
    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the third h&m photo. Nude clothing is the sexist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food and fashion...lovelovelove it! You sure do know how to get to a girl's heart <3 Love the new H&M looks...so high fashion! Thanks for sharing!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting you just made my day :)